APF Pro is the most advanced natural herbal formula for use in equine athletes. APF Pro combines the proven nutritional technology of the original APF (Advanced Protection Formula) with the muscle-building power of 20-hydroxyecdysone (20E). 20E is a safe and natural plant extract found in Rhaponticum carthamoides. 20E is one of the most widely researched nutrients used by top athletes and body builders for its remarkable ability to safely increase lean muscle mass during strength training. None of the adverse effects of anabolic steriods are found with 20E.
APF Pro is unequalled in its protection of both the immune system and cellular metabolism. APF Pro gives your horse all the stress protection unique to our original formula, plus the added gastric health benefit of Aralia mandschurica. Veterinary researchers have found Aralia can have important protective benefits against stomach upset caused by stress.
APF Pro combines APF – the only natural herbal formula backed by university-level research- with advanced muscle-building and gastric health benefits to deliver the most effective nutritional formula to support your horse’s health and performance.
APF PRO delivers
- Improved formula provides powerful anti-catabolic action to help build and maintain skeletal muscle
- Increases resistance to stress induced gastric upset
- Protects the immune system from long-term or intense stress
- Optimizes glucose uptake and utilization in muscle cells
- Promotes higher levels of ATP and CP in muscle cells
- Improves utilization of lipids (fats) for long-term energy production
- Improves and protects mitochondrial efficiency
- Delays the onset of fatigue during exercise
- Improves recovery from physical exertion
- Protects digestive function by providing sustained energy to the GI tract
- Delivers powerful anti-oxidant activity to protect against free radical damage
- Protects against the damaging effects of intense or chronic stress
Eleutherococcus senticosus,Rhodiola rosea, Schizandra chinensis, Aralia mandschurica, Rhaponticum carthamoides in a water-alcohol extract